Outline to be uploaded shortly.
Modern Family – part 2
January 19, 2014
Husbands are to ________ their _________ in the same way
that Christ loves the Church.
1. Husbands are care for their wife’s _______________ needs.
2. Husbands are to care for their wife’s _____________ needs.
3. Husbands are to care for their wife’s _____________ needs.
Husbands are to love in a way that their wife __________ __________.
1. A wife feels loved when her husband makes ________ for her.
2. A wife feels loved when her husband _____________ to her.
3. A wife feels loved when her husband demonstrates ______________.
If you are a husband, are you willing to love your wife in the way the Bible describes?
If you are a wife, how will you respond to your husband as he loves you as the Bible describes?
Modern Family – part 1
January 12, 2014
Husbands and wives are to ________________ ___________ to one another.
Husbands are to submit to their role of ______________ __________________.
Wives are to ____________ to their husbands as unto the Lord.
Are you willing to live in mutual submission with your mate?
Are you willing to follow the Biblical standards for submission?
Faith, Fear, and Failure
March 11, 2012
We can ____________ trust God’s _______________.
In order to experience God’s ________, we must ________ Him.
With God ______ things are ________________.
Do you tend to be most like the 10 spies or like Joshua and Caleb?
In what area(s) of your life do you need to exercise more faith and obedience?
Abraham, a Man of Faith
Abraham’s faith was demonstrated by his ___________
Abraham’s faith was rewarded with a _________
Abraham’s faith was challenged by his _____________
Abraham’s faith was tested by his ___________
How would you describe your faith?
How would God describe your faith?